Monday 9 April 2012

My New Discovery.



I have to share my new love for....Soap&Glory products! I have read loads of reviews of the brand and one product that is always raved about is the famous 'Righteous Butter!' People have been saying it is a wonder product that leaves your skin silky soft, but i had no idea just how soft. It made sense to buy the lotion form as it was cheaper and you get 200ml more than the butter form. My skin is naturally soft anyways so i find it hard to find a moisturiser/lotion that makes a real difference to my skin and i have finally found it. My previous body lotion i used was the Garnier Intensive Seven Days Lotion and that seemed to do the trick and keep my hydrated but nothing compares to the Righteous Butter! I purchased mine in Boots for only £10 which is a bargain for 500mls! When i was browsing the Soap&Glory section i came across 'Glad Pitts' which is an anti-perspriant deodorant they do. I have to admit this purchase was just because the name made me laugh but it is an awesome product too! It is aloe vera scented and is brilliant for anti white marks. My Soap&Glory experience has already been luxurious so i intend to purchase alot more from this pampering brand.

2 comments:

  1. Woop i love Soap&Glory :) Peaches&Clean is my favourite thus fsr!!! Happy Posting xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant find that cleanser anywhere i think ill buy it online:) xxx

    ReplyDelete